The scope of activity of the Advisory Office includes, among others:
- Complete service in employment and residence legalization,
- Obtaining the declaration confirming the intention to employ a foreigner,
- Obtaining the work permit,
- Receiving the Residence Card with access to the labor market,
- Obtaining a 500+ benefit,
- Support in obtaining a benefit to cover living costs in Poland,
- Getting PESEL (Personal Identity Number) and NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number),
- Support in setting up a business,
- Obtaining the Polish Card,
- Support in the process of granting Polish citizenship,
- Support and representation when purchasing real estate or land in Poland,
- Receiving invitation to obtain a visa for coming to Poland,
- Support during the relocation and arrival of your family along with the legalization of their residence.
As a team of lawyers, we guarantee versatility and reliability in analyzing your status in Poland.