For employers

We provide comprehensive and professional service both for employers who intend to employ foreigners in their company, as well as for employers who would like to extend the residence and work permissions for their employees.

We guarantee fast and full service in the field of employment and residence legalization for your employees. Contact with us is a guarantee of saving time and money, as well as your comfort of a successful settlement of the case.

The scope of activity of the Advisory Office includes, among others:

  • Registration of the declaration confirming the intention to employ a foreigner,
  • Obtaining a work permit,
  • Obtaining a residence and work permit,
  • Obtaining information from the local governor about the local work situation,
  • Legal representation before offices,
  • Getting PESEL (Personal Identity Number) and NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number),
  • Registration of residence,
  • Assistance in verifying and determining the current status of the foreigner,
  • Advice which work permit to choose,
  • Preparation and completion of all forms,
  • Keeping deadlines,
  • Preparing a contract for an employee,
  • Tax and legal advice,
  • Tax settlements of employees.

Our Advisory Office undertakes representing you during the entire administrative procedure.