The scope of activity of the Advisory Office includes, among others:
- Registration of the declaration confirming the intention to employ a foreigner,
- Obtaining a work permit,
- Obtaining a residence and work permit,
- Obtaining information from the local governor about the local work situation,
- Legal representation before offices,
- Getting PESEL (Personal Identity Number) and NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number),
- Registration of residence,
- Assistance in verifying and determining the current status of the foreigner,
- Advice which work permit to choose,
- Preparation and completion of all forms,
- Keeping deadlines,
- Preparing a contract for an employee,
- Tax and legal advice,
- Tax settlements of employees.
Our Advisory Office undertakes representing you during the entire administrative procedure.